Promote fat burning in your body, enhance lipolysis and reverse diabetes
How to ignite your body to become a fat burner .
We at Freedom age can help you eliminate the blocks which are preventing you from losing weight and develop insulin resistance!
We advise you a meal plan which will turn your body into a fat burner .
Research is clear now on the benefits of fasting mimicking diets and we bring you the complete guided protocol to follow this meal program.
You can expect multiple benefits on following this program apart from losing weight, such as
1. Increased energy and stamina
2. Reduced chronic inflammation in the body
3. Increased cognitive function
4. Balanced blood sugar and HbA1c levels
5. Improved cardiac markers
6. Reduced belly fat
7. Balanced hormones ,better moods.
Lipolysis- Just What is it?
The breakdown of the body fat into free fatty acids and glycerol- the absolute essential first step in burning body fat for energy.
Insulin is the strongest inhibitor of Lipolysis and prevents us from using our body fat for energy
Blood glucose is the second strongest inhibitor of Lipolysis- a true double whammy when both are elevated
How to maximize Lipolysis &Burn Your Body Fat for Energy
- Keep insulin and glucose levels as low as possible.
- Exercise (both aerobic and anaerobic) increases metabolic rate and enables people to literally become an energized “fat-burning machine!”–must be very fit! (Negative nuclear stress test)
- Resistance training preserves muscle mass while losing body fat
- More muscle mass burns more calories at rest
- The more aerobically fit people are the more efficient they are at burning body fat for energy.
High glycemic foods increase blood glucose rapidly, resulting in correspondingly high insulin levels. Insulin is a “storage” hormone. It not only promotes the absorption of sugar, but, because there is already enough free energy in the blood stream in the form of glucose, insulin also inhibits cells from releasing their stores of fatty acids. Fatty acids and triglycerides make up adipose tissue. Therefore, when insulin levels are high, the body cannot utilize body fat as an energy source
Furthermore, insulin, because it is a hormone, does not immediately dissipate as glucose levels fall. It takes time for insulin to break down and be reabsorbed by the body—so, once it is elevated, it is elevated for at least a few hours. In the presence of insulin, cells will continually absorb glucose causing levels to fall to an unhealthy level. Because the brain can only utilize glucose for energy, food cravings & low energy become typical experiences.
CHARACTERISTICS OF IMPROPER CARBOHYDRATE CONSUMPTION:
- Fluctuating Energy Levels
- Excessive Food Cravings
- Lack of Satiety From Eating
- Easy Onset of Fatigue
- Weight Gain
- Increased Abdominal Fat = Increased Risk of Metabolic Syndrome
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Increased Triglycerides and LDL
- Increase Fibrinogen and C-reactive Protein
- Increased Uric Acid
- Low HDL
- Increased LDL Particle
A consistent balance of hormone levels is maintained by consuming low glycemic meals, allowing the body to function efficiently that produces optimal health.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PROPER CARBOHYDRATE CONSUMPTION
- Consistently High Energy Levels
- Satisfaction from Eating
- Efficient Immunity
- Weight Loss & Ability to Maintain Weight
- Low/no Signs of Silent Inflammation
- Low incidence of Cardio-Metabolic Disease
Dr Kalpana shekhawat M.D.
Functional & Metabolic Medicine Specialist.