TEST YOUR SELF FOR THE RISK OF AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE!
RISK OF AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE!
How to test?
PARASITES / BACTERIAS / MOLDS AND MYCOTOXINS:
- Stool Comprehensive is a non-invasive diagnostic assessment that enables to objectively evaluate the status of beneficial and imbalanced commensal bacteria, pathogenic bacteria, yeast/fungus, and Parasites leading to autoimmunity are Cryptosporidium, Giardia intestinalis, Cyclospora cayetanensis, and Toxoplasma gondii.
- GI Mapping + Zonulin Test
- Organix Dysbiosis
- Various blood tests
- SIBO with Lactulose Breath Test.
- Nasal secretions and sputum test for mycotoxins
- Urine tests
- Candida IgG + IgM
- Lyme IgG + IgM
- Oligoscan precisely evaluates the bioavailability of minerals, trace elements, and the rate of toxic metals in living tissues.
- Various blood tests, Hair/nail test, and Urine test for heavy metals and mineral density
DAIRY, GLUTEN, FOOD SENSITIVITY AND INTOLERANCE
- Special Investigations to rule out various components of wheat and dairy.
- Comprehensive food intolerance testing ( blood spot test )
- Rule out Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity ( NCGS)
- ELISA TESTING
- Blood test as advised.